Sunday, October 24, 2010

CJ's annual concert 2010



CJ's annual concert successfully kicked off on yesterday. I believe all parents enjoyed with their kids performance, including myself. This year was the 4th year that CJ participated in his school annual function. He was really enjoyed on the stage as compared to the 1st year (where he sent to the stage after he joined the school holiday program for just 2 weeks, so imagine..). I could see he grown up a lot! This year he chosen by teacher to be the narriator of a drama show -"Alice in the fruit farm", I started trained him to memorize the storyline (script) since early this year (March). Finally, he managed to perform well on the stage (consider OK to me, although he was a bit "lost" towards the end of the movie, as he can't recall the script while his friends busy performed the show.. however he could recall back it after a while, huh..). Besides, he also performed dance ("Happy Hour" ~ 欢乐今宵) on the stage. This year he won 1st runner up academy award again, so keep it up.

All of us have fun and enjoyed the show. YE will join the annual concert started next year, and I believe she can perform well on the stage, as from my observation, she is a good dancer.

6 comments:

Hong CN said...

Kids grow very fast. Everyday busy like mad makes the time flies very fast as well. :-)

Yi Pian Yun said...

很羡慕你的slide picture!几时也教我怎么做?
CJ, 加油!

KM's Corner 刻骨铭心 said...

CN, you are absolutely right. I feel touching when see him perform on the stage (don't know why). And feel that he grown up a lot. Same to my daughter, I feel that she is like "suddenly" grown up and no longer "baby girl".

KM's Corner 刻骨铭心 said...

Thanks YPY. That's very simple, I can guide you when you are free :)

MY Life Zone said...

too bad yr mei mei no join ah... smart boy and very enjoying ...yr didi also big liao... so fast, tat time we still struggling on the arrangment on the arrival of 3rd child ....:)

btw, did u video down the dancing by your kor kor..??

KM's Corner 刻骨铭心 said...

Thanks MY. Smart? Don't know yet la, just try our best to educate him. Yeah, baby boy grown up and 7 months plus already,he is like cant wait to learn stand up and walk! Terrible.. very active boy.
Of course I recorded the video for the annual concert also, "focus" on my son. However, the school also hire the video man to capture the whole event, and we will get the DVD in few months later.