Saturday, October 23, 2010

Back to my aquarium again

It has been 2 years I never pay attention to my aquarium + fishes. I started with Discus fish 3 years ago (if you follow my blog, you should know), however I have no time to take care of them since I have to put extra care to my 3 monsters. So most of the fishes died without a proper care (my fault). And my aquarium become very "quiet" as only left 1-2 fishes.

Last 2 weeks, I decided to make my aquarium "alive" again, by having a simple and easy care fishes - gold fish. The fish is more easy to take care compare to Discus fish, which need extra attention and care on them. Since I am no longer so free or flexible now, so I decided to keep more simple and easy going fishes. Gold fish - what I need to do is just to feed them and change the water (just a pail of water will do) for every 2 weeks. Here are the new look of the aquarium... nice?

6 comments:

Yi Pian Yun said...

simple and beautiful, but is it a bit troublesome by taking care of it ?

MY Life Zone said...

not bad leh... i like the arrangement on wood and the fake plants... just nice ...

KM's Corner 刻骨铭心 said...

Thanks YPY. Gold fish is quite easy to take care. Just make sure don't over feed them and do some minor water changing will do. :))

KM's Corner 刻骨铭心 said...

Thanks MY. Actually that is not wood, but stone. I just want to keep it simple and nice.

Hong CN said...

gai lor... all I can link the goldfish with you --> uncle goldfish :-P hahahaha... I'm bad!

KM's Corner 刻骨铭心 said...

CN, celaka you. Haha.