Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Mind Mapping - Tony Buzan

I was attending Tony Buzan's (Mind Maps Guru) seminar talk on yesterday. It was a nice talk and we really enjoyed and have learned something new from there.I and my wife were very interested in this particular learning method as the method applied with the education business that we are currently persuing. "Buzan has changed the lives of millions with the Mind Maps, his revolutionary system of note-taking that will help us excel in every area of our life.". I've purchased 2 books during the seminar talk - "The ultimate book of mind maps" & "Mind Maps for kids". I hope to learn from the books and apply the study method to my kids... of course, to our students too!!! :)

2 comments:

MY Life Zone said...

Sounds new to me... what is all about?

KM's Corner 刻骨铭心 said...

MY - it is about the methodology on how to make learning fun and easy. By using the mind map, you could convert the word or key point into images for long term memory (apply your left + right brain). This method is similar as what my education business is persuing now. You may refer to http://www.buzanworld.com/ for more information.