Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Convocation Day

Attended my convocation day on last Saturday with my son, wife and parent. Different feelings this time as I spent most of my day with family members on this special occassion. It was not like my previous convocation in Australia, spending the whole week with all my best friends. This is the 1st time I exposed to local U convocation, different ceremony, language and activities. I received my master degree from Sultan Kedah this time.. while receiving the master, we have to say "Menjunjung kasih" - the Istana language - means Thank you. I just feel that the whole ceremony duration was too long (from 7:30-1pm.. my God)! Too many speeches.. and it took at least 20 mins per speech. It was very hot out there and we just took few pictures right after the ceremony..too tired to stay back, it was so crouded too. Nice experience and this might be my last convacation unless I persue for further study again.. which I dont think so! :)

3 comments:

Hong CN said...

please show off your convo photo here bro :-)

MY Life Zone said...

u ah, always no display yr photo and yr family members... dont so stingy leh...

KM's Corner 刻骨铭心 said...

OK OK.. CN and MY, let me share my pictures. cHeCk it OuT! :)