Monday, October 6, 2008

Back to technical field.. soon

After have been working as Project Manager for almost 2 years, I decided move back to technical field. Perhaps this is more secure and suit my interest in the long run. Nevertheless, I learnt a lot of project management in the past 2 years, how to chair a meeting, lead the projects, etc. Those experiences really have added a significant values to my future career as well as to my part time business management skills. I hope I am choosing the right position and feel more motivated to work and learn extra technical skills. Tired on changing company as I hope to settle down and bring my business up to speed and... dreams come true!

2 comments:

Hong CN said...

Good luck on your chosen field. As far as you feel motivated to fuel on moving - go ahead :-)

KM's Corner 刻骨铭心 said...

Thanks Chia Nien. I believe this will be a right move :)