Thursday, October 9, 2008

Convocation day is right in the corner...

Convocation day is right in the corner!! No special feelings this time, perhaps I've waited too long for this particular event. Or maybe this is not my very 1st convocation day..so I don't really feel excited this time.

Actually I've completed my MBA study since November last year but I've miss the opportunity to join the 1st session of UUM 21st convocation day in March, as my final results were only out by end of February, so I have to wait for almost one year to attend another session. I will collect the 'jubah' (gaun) this weekend, will have to travel all the way to Sintok (an 'ulu' place).. Next Saturday will be the actual day of the convocation day. Mmmm...mixed feelings now, not too excited but I am looking forward to attend this special occassion with my family :)

2 comments:

MY Life Zone said...

fren.. congratulations!!

Cannot believe you still got time to study with family and kids oh.. Bravo!!

KM's Corner 刻骨铭心 said...

Thank you MY. It is not easy to study + exam + assignment during this 2 years. But once I've committed, no choice and have to face it and at last I've completed my study. No more... haha.. enough!