Thursday, July 22, 2010

Vietnamese Food - nice!


It has been 2 years I miss this food, couldn't find it from Pearl Island (not I am aware of). The very first time I tasted Vietnamese food was during my US trip in 2001. I love it so much especially when I've taken the western food for days in US. The vietnamese food was really help to solve my "sickness" of Penang food during the trip.

Last week, I visited the Vietnamese restaurant in Bandar Utama (One Utama, KL), the food was nice and up to my expectation. Importantly, it is worth for the money ~ nice and portion are big!


If you wish to try it, you could visit Vietnam Kitchen at One Utama, (Lot S312, 2nd Floor Hightstreet)

Vietnamese beef noddle set - RM16.90 (with fried spring roll) ~I like the soup so much!

Vietnamese Prawn Roll - RM6.90 ~wrapped with fresh vege, Ho CHiak!

Vietnamese dessert - Red Mug Bean - RM6.50 ~It is like our chendol but it's not chendol..

4 comments:

Hong CN said...

Good sharing :-) Now you also enjoying food hunting huh? :-P

MY Life Zone said...

If you are hongleong credit card holder(not to do marketing), you entitled kids meal in Vietname Kitchen... and the portion is big also.. food is nice and worth it.

So, remember to bring yr kids here in yr next KL trips..

KM's Corner 刻骨铭心 said...

CN, you should try it.. Not really for food hunting la.. just share with everyone since it is nice. Don't worry, I won't "rampas your food hunting business", haha! (kidding)

KM's Corner 刻骨铭心 said...

MY - thanks for sharing. Perhaps will try it again in my next coming trip to KL. I just found there is a branch in Sungai Wang shopping complex. My wife got HLB credit card, so will ask her to pay then.. haha!