Sunday, July 11, 2010

I am so frusted now (Part 3) - Final conversation

As what I expected, they tried to "tai chee" (push) and mentioned that is beyond their control.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: JXXX
Cc: BXX Reservation;
Subject: RE: RESERVATION STATUS

Dear JXXX,
Thank you so much for your response with detailed explaination and clarification.

One thing I would like to understand from you, may I know BXX Singapore Studio rooms are fully booked or it is not open/not available for BXX members during peak seasons? If it is not open/not available for booking during peak seasons, I would suggest BXX add a comment to the surcharge list (as attached file, page 3), by putting a remark ~ only Deluxe/Suite rooms are available during peak seasons, members need to top up SGD180++ per room per night on top of RM130.00 payable to BXX (this may apply to other affiliated hotels which I may not aware of).

By adding the neccessary information, this will help your members to clearly understand in the begining, rather than advices us to change the vacation destination (or pay more) at the end, which has mess up our travel plan.

One thing to clarify, I have been made a successful booking around the same period in 2009 (not a numbers of bookings), it is for local destination home resort.

I really hope I could spend my family year end holiday in Singapore this year. But I believe I got to find an alternative hotels somewhere else, instead of relying solely on BXX (it just like I have to use public phone, even though I owned a personal cellphone, what a big joke!).

Anyway, thanks for your response.


------------------------------------ REPLY FROM BXX CLUB (Final) --------------------------------
Dear,

Thank you for your suggestion.

As far as I understand there is no period restriction at BXX Singapore. It is open all season but subject to the hotel availability. The hotel is to inform us in advance whenever there is any close-up period (i.e close for all our guests) but we have not receive any such notice for this December from Singapore.

The other bookings were in Kuching and KLP, probably it has slipped your mind since it has been some years back.

We have always advise members to shop around for affiliated resorts booking as there could be some promotional offer via internet or campaign which we are not aware of and not included in our affiliation contracts.

Please contact our Members Services Department if you decide to try other locations.

Thanks you
JXXX

0 comments: