Sunday, April 27, 2008

On the way back to Pearl Island!


Hohoho...! Time to go back home... I am in Sacramento airport now, time is 11:10am local time here. My flight to LA is on 2:30pm, still very early. But it is OK, rather than stuck in the traffic and panic later.

I departed from hotel (Hilton Garden Inn, Folsom) at about 9:45am, drove all the way to the airport. Althought this is my 8th trip to US, but this is considered my very 1st time driving experience in US. Actually I drove before, during my 2nd trip to America, when I travelled to Florida in 8 years ago... hahaha.. but it was just a very short distance journey - from hotel to company (I believe less than 3 miles). So I won't considered that is my real driving experience . I enjoyed driving this time, as I have 2 ladies friends accompanied me and be my 'navigator', appreciate their help.. so I won't lost in somewhere else.

The driving direction in US is opposite compare to my home country, it is at the right lane, and driver seat is located at the left hand corner.. therefore I've to always remind to myself -"Don't go to the wrong lane!".. luckily I manged to drive smoothly and safely for the past one week. No complaints from my firiends.. hehehehe..! I just feel that the direction from hotel to aiport is quite confusing, too many junctions and I almost lost. :) I will share photos on what is the car I've rented, drove for the past one week.. haha.. stay tune! Maybe you will dissapoint when you look at the pictures, as it is just a normal car, not a luxury car...can be found in our country. So don't set high expectation yah!

I will have to transit to LA later to get my flight back to home, I will reach LA at about 4pm.. have to sit there and wait for about 5 hours- my next connecting flight ... is at 9:15pm :( :( :( Think positively man.. I WILL BE BACK!

2 comments:

Hong CN said...

KM, safe journey bro.
Welcome back to Penang. We should come out and yum cha :-)
Take good care.

MY Life Zone said...

haha.. sounds so sian oh.. ya.. hate when is not a direct flight.. wasting times only.. ok.. waiting for yr photo then.