Saturday, April 26, 2008

A boring day

Today is the last training day in Folsom... will be my last day staying in US too. I am so excited and eagerly to go back now. I was so boring today, the class is not exciting at all, maybe this is not the topics that I am looking for, and maybe I don't have enough sleep?!Yesterday went to bed at 12am++ due to some simulation testing carried out for 3 hours (9-12am), oh goosh.. I have to work in hotel even though I left from office for the training :(

Count down now.. another 31 hours I will travel back to home with a lot of souveniers (clothes, toys, food, etc)..so happy I am.. I believe my wife, kids will happy with those souveniers too.. haha! Can't waiting to fly back now, I am wondering why there are plenty of people like to travel.. but .. for me.. sorry! Of course, traveling for vacation is fun and enjoying, but not for company business trips... yiacks!

Tik tak tik tak tik tak.. now is 2:16pm US time (25 Apr) now.. please.. Mr Clock, can you move a bit faster..? I AM SO BORING SITTING HERE NOW!

2 comments:

Hong CN said...

Finally the long winded training finish? :-P hahaha... you had made this milestone bro :-)

MY Life Zone said...

coz u got yr kids and wife to miss of ... if bring them along, sure u enjoy the trip ya...