Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Photo sharing - Folsom Trip, April 2008

All this pictures were taken from my PDA.. so the resolution a bit lousy but still acceptable :) Sorry for keep you waiting to view the pictures as I was quite busy last week, traveling back to home and prepared for my personal vacation with family.


Hilton Garden Inn - where I stayed for a week in Folsom;
Scott's - one of the restaurant that I visited for the expensive dinner.


Toyota Corolla (or Altis in our home country) - the car that I rented and drove during this trip. Haha.. wanna buy the 4 digits? 5XTK764.. should be 5764?! Not a good number indeed.. hehehehe...

4 comments:

MY Life Zone said...

pix resolution still acceptable lar.. but so little pix onli pix to share? hehe.. i knwo still got some KL trip pix rite? heheh..

Hong CN said...

You are very jia lat... US number plate also can link to 4-ekor! picture resolution is still ok. Load it in the Flickr and share :-)

If you have option to choose car, my recommedation is Madza 3 or Madza 6, darn sexy in shape. Don't day-dream, you won't get Madza RX8 :-P

Enjoy your planned vacation :-)

KM's Corner 刻骨铭心 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KM's Corner 刻骨铭心 said...

Hi MY - I don't really took a lot of pictures this time, or I would say seldom take pictures during biz trip now :-) as compared with my 1st - 3rd trip... haha.. not so excited as already 'bah' liao. Haha! I will try to dig out more pictures and share with you if I could find any. Yes, I will share my KL/Genting pix soon. Stay tune!

Hi CN - yes, normally we have option to choose car, but we have to consider the cost. We are not allow to choose a luxury car due to the high cost. Not dare to do that too.. later kena questions like hell.. haha! I will check out your recommendation. Thank you!