Friday, June 5, 2009

Kopi Peng + Curry Chicken Chee Cheong Fun.. yummy!

I was discovered this kopitiam from my friend's blog Foods Hunter - 猎食族 - Sin Sun Vood Kopitiam, located at Cintra Street, Georgetown. Nowaday, we are hardly find a nice Kopi Peng (Malaysian's Ice Coffee with milk), especially those kopitiam operated by the new generation.

After visited Foods Hunter's blog, I decided to go there have a try for the kopi. First impression, the environment is good.. as what CN has described in his blog, you will find a lot of antique furnitures in the shop. When looking at the antique furnitures, it has reminded me on my dad's kopitiam... the tables, chairs, also the counter. It is hardly find in the modern kopitiam now.

The Curry Chicken Chee Cheong Fun, taste good..! I was so happy when discovered my favourite's Curry Chee Cheong Fun from there.. I really miss it as unable to find real nice Curry Chee Cheong Fun for years. The curry was good and traditional.. I like it very much! If you wish to know more about this shop, please visit Food Hunters blog, you will learn more about the location and the story about this kopitiam. :)

Kopi Peng Kau (Rich Ice Coffee) - RM1.20 per glass. You really need to try it out, taste good!

Curry Chicken Chee Cheong Fun - original & traditional curry chicken taste
RM 3.80 per plate

The store was managed by an Ah Ee.. (old aunty)

Nice environment - you can find a lot of antique furnitures in the shop

3 comments:

Hong CN said...

Thanks KM :-) I didn't shoot enough for the antique stuffs. Was there with my family, thus no time to shoot around. :-) Will do it next round if I hunt the curry chee cheong fun at the right timing :-) Thanks bro for the sharing.

MY Life Zone said...

looks yummy.. in KL there is 1 store selling yummy curry chu cheong fan also... near the jalan pudu ... next time u come KL, i show u..kekek

KM's Corner 刻骨铭心 said...

CN -yes bro, you must try the chee cheong fun if u like curry chicken. Try to snap more pics with you camera man skill. I am using lousy handphone camera to snap the pictures.

MY - of course yes! Hey, when you come to Penang, you may try this chee cheong fun too.. n the kopi peng. FYI - most of the good food will only able to get from Georgetown area, there is no much good food found in Bayan Lepas area.