Thursday, February 26, 2009

We need some rest and holiday

It's has been quite sometime never blog. Perhaps I am busy with my work and also planning on the business, taking care of kids. Same to my another half... we need some break to release the stress. So I decided to plan one day local (not going anywhere, but within the island) holiday trip with my kids and wife.... I am looking for it .. on next Sunday. We will stay in one of the hotel and forget all the works and business stuffs. Hope to enjoy the day with the kids.

3 comments:

SanctuaryDeScorpio said...

Yeah ... life is not ought to be so stress. Enjoy your holiday...

KM's Corner 刻骨铭心 said...

Thanks MW. Hey, you also long time never update your blog :) hehe!

MY Life Zone said...

ya.. just do nothing and think nothing... mess up the hotel and no need to 'clean' it..haha..