Saturday, June 11, 2011

At last, the keys are with me!

I've been waiting for this moment for many months... finally the keys are with me now. Early this year, I made a big decision - invested in new property.. I was struggling and wondering shall I go ahead for the investment, but at last I decided to go ahead for my dream house! And I am going to miss my current home sweet home soon. Some pictures to share, before the renovation..or I would say renovation in progress. I really enjoyed the process...

Stay tune for "After" pictures............ :) I am waiting for that too.

7 comments:

Minly said...

GREAT move! can't wait to see the AFTER version :)

MY Life Zone said...

Post more after renovated.. You will be very excited waiting to move in ya... more works to do after moved in.. will keep you busy for months... Congrates for the new home!!

Hong CN said...

Great move! Definitely larger space comparing with the previous one :-)

KM's Corner 刻骨铭心 said...

Thanks Minly.. me too, cant wait to for the "after" reno moment.

KM's Corner 刻骨铭心 said...

MY - yes, you are right. I am enjoying the process now. More works are waiting for me. But I enjoyed the process. Thanks for the congrats.

KM's Corner 刻骨铭心 said...

Bro CN, thanks.I tried not to add too many stuffs.. so it wont be messy and easy to maintain. Thanks!

Yi Pian Yun said...

Congratulation! where is the location ?