Friday, April 23, 2010

CJ's art work

I discovered my son, CJ, likes to draw...and colour his art work since he was 3 years old. He always asked for paper, pencil or colour pencil after back to home. Most of the time I don't really spend time to observe his drawing. However, last week.. he handed his drawing and shown to me.. "Papa, this is a doctor!".. Wow, that's nice.. Initially I thought this is "Popeye the sailor man", but look at it carefully.. oh yeah, that's a doctor hanging a heart beat 'headset' on his neck.. Hahaha.. what a wonderful picture! Let me snap a picture on his drawing. :)

Good job, CJ.. keep it up! I may consider to send you to drawing class soon, if you really like it..just treat it as your hobby!

Spiderman

Hey, this is a doctor, not Popeye!!!

Colouring


4 comments:

MY Life Zone said...

wow.. yr boy really can draw, if pass my son the paper and thing to draw, i dunno wat pcs of 'art' will come out...hahaha...

can lar.. since he got the talents, just let him try ... keep it up, CJ.

KM's Corner 刻骨铭心 said...

I believe he got the drawing 'genetic' from his mum. It is because his mother very good in drawing. Whereas my drawing really 'sucks' and ugly.. hehe.. My 'tai fei mei' got my 'singing' genetic...for di di, dont know yet. Got to monitor.. hahaha..!

Hong CN said...

Nice art work! get him to join the art class to expand his potential :-)

KM's Corner 刻骨铭心 said...

Thanks CN. I will let him join colouring contest.. just for fun and see how good is his potential. Please do let me know if you know there is any contest is available. :)