Sunday, January 31, 2010

Away...for a moment 离开他乡的日子

I'll be away from home for a week to attend offsite certification training in KL. Just have the feeligs that this maybe the good time for me to "relief and relax" myself as I can be away for a while for the 'repetitive life' (busy with daily life). At least I can be more 'freedom' and can 'relax' my mind too..as what quoted in Chinese ~ “忙里偷闲”, which means "trying to be lazy while busy" (hopefully my translation doesn't mislead anyone here...haha~ :) It has been 1 year plus I am not traveling for a company trip, so this is gonna be the 1st trip after May, 2008, my previous trip to US. I am looking forward to enjoy this trip, although it can be stressful (as I need to sit for an exam), and perhaps will miss my family for a week.. but this gonna be the great time for me to have a 'peaceful' mind for a week. Hahaha..
**********************************************************************************************************
Here are some pictures taken during the trip....

**********************************************************************************************************
The trip is a good one and I managed to complete the 5 days training and certification exam peacefully. The exam result will be out by one week time.. hopefully I will pass the exam ~ which I have confidence most likely I will PASS the exam... :) Besides, I had bought some favourite foods (Dunkin's Donut and Burger King) for my wife and kids ..before back to home.

3 comments:

MY Life Zone said...

not bad mah.... too bad not able too meet up with you during yr KL trip.. u know lar... 'big big stomach lazy mom' really lazy to go out nowadays... carrying a bit
'watermelon' all the times...kekeke..

Anyway, enjoy yr short breaks on this New Year.. after march, you will be very super duper busy then..

KM's Corner 刻骨铭心 said...

Thanks MY. Don't worry as I fully understand that it is not so convenient for a pregnant lady to travel here and there. We can meet anytime when I pay a visit to KL next time.. of course with my kids.. so they can play with your kids too. Haha..

Same to you, rest more and enjoy the gathering with your family and friends during CNY holiday!

Hong CN said...

Wah lao... burger king!!! How come Penang don't have one! Jia lat!