Friday, July 10, 2009

See.. the creativity

I was invited by 3Q northern region business associate to be a judger for the kids talent competition on last month. I am not the judger of the concert but for the art/craft competition. I was impressed with some of the creativity art/craft works (using recycled items) produced by 3-6 years old kids. Good to see that some parents are not just "push" the kids for academic but also developing their creativity through art/craft classes. Sometimes I really feel sad/bad to the new generation kids as they have to face various kind of pressures from the parent in their early age.

Here are some pictures I managed to capture.. share with you.

Sea World

Bird nest

Star fish.. at the beach

Photo frame (marks were deducted as not utilizing recycled items)

7 comments:

Lee Cheng Hoe said...

Thanks for leaving good comment in my blog.

www.penangfengshui.blogspot.com

KM's Corner 刻骨铭心 said...

Master Lee - it was great to know you. Hope to meet you soon :)

Lee Cheng Hoe said...

Hi KM,

If you refer to my website, my quotation shd be higher than what I had quoted u. I did that because I had a strong sense that I have good fate with you.

KM's Corner 刻骨铭心 said...

Dear Master Lee,
Oh yes. Thank you so much for that! I believe that maybe due to 'yuan fen' as I started looking for a Feng Sui Master since few months ago but unable to get any contact until yesterday.. I found you from your blog.

MY Life Zone said...

Yes. I agreed. Creative mind is more important. Cant believe the work is from 3-6 yrs old kids :p

Yi Pian Yun said...

Hi,
好久没有你的消息,好吗?

KM's Corner 刻骨铭心 said...

一片云,谢谢您的关心。我很好! 我最近比较忙,不过还是有follow您的blog.您呢?还好吧?