Saturday, March 22, 2008

Windows Tinting - My car

Oh goosh...look at my car! I have the bad experience with the cheap windows film product which came together as a free gift when I purchase my car 3 years ago... the tinted surface started peel off and bubble last year (after 2 year warranty period)..! I never trust with the cheap product anymore (although I am not paying even a cent on it), After struggling for more than half a year (yiacks..the ugly bubble surface!) - I've decided to spend $$$ to remove the spoilt tinted film. With some basic survey, I've made the final decison to go for a US product - LLumar tinted film. I would like to try out the product and hopefully I am making the right choice.. it cost me about RM1,600. Huhhh.. it is not cheap man...but I hope it is worth for the money to invest a better quality product.

This morning I've sent my car to Carlson tint shop to replace the damaged tinted film with LLumar product. Mmmmm.. after waited for 5 hours.. the final result.. quite amazing.. nice... with 7 years warranty period, I believe I have more confident and comfortable with this product and hopefully this product don't dissapoint me :) Let's wait.. and time will prove the quality!

1 comments:

Hong CN said...

Sometimes, better pay little expensive will give you worry-free product. 7 years warranty period sound reasonable. We shalll wait and see :-)